Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lola Shawl
















 Like a million shots of the prettiest and softest shawl ever !
The pattern is from Issue 9 :: Breathe TAPROOT magazine - which my subscription has run out ,, I must renew it here. The shawl is called Lola , by Carrie Bostick Hoge - ravelry link here. Pattern exclusive to Taproot magazine until this summer, where Carrie will post it for purchase on ravelry also.

Yarn is Ce's beautiful Heavenly Fingering 70% baby alpaca, 20% cashmere, 10% silk - her yarns can be purchased from The Uncommon Thread Website here. Shown in colourway " teasmoked " .

It's springtime~! The birds are all out and busy , our boys have a mama bird sitting on three little eggs in their bedroom window. She sits and sings as she waits on her little darlings to arrive. We are awaiting the wonders of May as well here on Norwood Road. A little darling boy - our baby - will soon celebrate his FIRST BIRTHDAY !!! :)

My sister is soon to have a little baby girl ! Our field will soon be plowed and we can begin planting! I have started all of my little seeds in their trays, I love pampering little tiny seeds. Such promise spring brings us all ! I hope you all are enjoying the beauty of this world.
x

ps. editing to link to Ginny's Yarn Along here - first time in three years!! ;]

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful knit!!! I love the edging. I'll have to add it to my favorites and keep an eye out for it when it's posted for sale on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, truly! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the edging on your shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shawl, (you are SUCH a gorgeous model…those photos are breathtaking)…and also your red shoes!!!!!!! (okay…I'm a bit of a shoe-o-phile…please…tell me more about those shoes!!)
    I'm so so glad to have reconnected!!!
    xx maureen

    ReplyDelete